Serving our Community
Financial Literacy Training Course
Better equipped to reach our financial goals and achieve financial stability
- Residents are afforded the opportuniy to understand and effectively use financial knowledge.
- Maintaining financial logs where wages and spending habits are tracked, creates comfort and confidence in our residents.
- Learning how to maintain a personal bank account/check book
- Encourages life goals, such as saving for education or relocation, using debt responsibly, and even starting a business.
- Basic household budgeting, Erasing debt, embracing frugality and saving money are things residents will work on
Career Development & Job Training
- Assistance with Job searching
- Work history assessments
- Help with furthuring/continuing education
- Resume Building
- Gauranteed employment opprotunities upon entry into program
- Entrepreneurship training for those interested in pursuing self employment in the future